CAK vs Greenback

???

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a dog fight. Two teams that dont like each other very much. I think it will be a big challenge for CAK's defense to defend a balanced team, they havent had to do that much. Their secondary has improved but I dont think they will contain Helton. If Greenback shuts down CAK's and causes turnovers then Greenback could win by 2 touchdowns.

Greenback 28

CAK 24

CAK has attained a sort of balance to their offense also. They can run when needed (yet turnovers should be less often). But why go to the run when your passing is working so well? Greenback better have a balanced team, because CAK has become acquainted with having to stop unstoppable running backs. If CAK can avoid turnovers they could win by a couple of touchdowns, yet no one is perfect so I say it comes down to a good kicking team ;) . CAK only loss to Greenback by a 4th quarter touchdown (stupid clockkeepers! jk - :angry: - just had to throw that in for all the Coalfield complainers), when the paper predicted a blow out. CAK has improved a whole lot since then, and yet Greenback showed Oneida they ain't dead yet. If CAK plays like they played against Midway they will lose by two touchdowns, but if they play like they played against Cloudland they could win by two touchdowns. We skimmed some greenwaves; I believe we can break some greenbacks. Will we? Be a fan! Come to the game and see!

- a humble, realistic, and prideful CAK fan

GO WARRIORS!

Great teams playing in this one. Whoever wins, I hope you all take it to South Pitt or Boyd. Someone said that Yoakley was as good an athelete as Helton, not tru.e Helton would lay out Yoakley or any receiver any day of the week. He is the best athelete in the region no doubt. If they stop Way, which is very difficult to do, then James could come out throwing. I think the team who lays better defense has this one and I'm going with Greenback by 7.

CAK has attained a sort of balance to their offense also. They can run when needed (yet turnovers should be less often). But why go to the run when your passing is working so well? Greenback better have a balanced team, because CAK has become acquainted with having to stop unstoppable running backs. If CAK can avoid turnovers they could win by a couple of touchdowns, yet no one is perfect so I say it comes down to a good kicking team :) . CAK only loss to Greenback by a 4th quarter touchdown (stupid clockkeepers! jk - :P - just had to throw that in for all the Coalfield complainers), when the paper predicted a blow out. CAK has improved a whole lot since then, and yet Greenback showed Oneida they ain't dead yet. If CAK plays like they played against Midway they will lose by two touchdowns, but if they play like they played against Cloudland they could win by two touchdowns. We skimmed some greenwaves; I believe we can break some greenbacks. Will we? Be a fan! Come to the game and see!

- a humble, realistic, and prideful CAK fan

GO WARRIORS!

Greenback wins. They got the toss on who supplies the pay for the clock keeper. :P There is your standard Coalfield complaint. Now go play ball and have fun. CAK comes to Coalfield Monday night for basketball. Heard the clock wasn't even gonna run. May play all night.

I keep betting against CAK and they keep proving me wrong. So, I will pick, once again, against them against Greenback. Although, CAK has had a very good run in the playoffs, they keep having to come from behind to win. I think if this happens at Greenback, their defense will be prepared to stop the comeback. So I say Greenback wins by 13.

ACCARP