Bradley's potential

greatwhiterhino

as an outsider I really do not care. I have some ties with the school but that is about it. This is my view.

Jack is a very smart coach. He may know a lot more then we give him credit for. Let me explain. The times that I have seen his girls play they have all kept their eyes on him. It is like he controls them. I do not know. I never saw Bird or Jordon or any one else look constantly at the coach. He has some good girls that can help the school make it to state. Once again that question comes up. How much heart and desire will come from the girls. Tiff will help but here supporting cast is what I am wanting to see step up. You would think that with all the practice that he makes them do they would be constanly at the state. Coach Smith does not have his guys all year round and does a wonderful job. He needs to realize that you can discipline kids without putting them down. They are kids and not his so that language is unacceptable. I think Harlow will rebound he will win some games and lose some but I think he is probly going to be looking else were due to the fact that someone spoke. Never the less jack i wish you and your team luck.

You don't even know the whole stor, greatwhiterhino....great post though. Sometimes I question my philosophy as to the aspect of which mentor's thought process has taken control of mine. People say winning is everything..I don't see it that way...I never have nor will. I just hope the young ladies that I coach will be winners in the game of life! I believe my main goal as a coach is to ensure that the ladies go to college and become sucessful whether it be by having basketball carrying them through college (scholarship) or just being academically sound. In short, I just want them to say that they had a great time and developed memories that will last a lifetime as it has for me. I'm sure though that my philosophy of coaching will develop winners in time, on and off the court.

Edited by HUCK

I believe my main goal as a coach is to ensure that the ladies go to college and become sucessful whether it be by having basketball carrying them through college (scholarship) or just being academically sound. In short, I just want them to say that they had a great time and developed memories that will last a lifetime as it has for me. I'm sure though that my philosophy of coaching will develop winners in time, on and off the court.

I was just wondering if you have Coached yet, or are just planning on it-because I haven't seen any Coaches in this town with that kind of thinking, although it would be nice!