MBA: A Little Bitter?

BlacknGoldDores

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this. But why skip from October 24 to November 14 in the actual Football section? It just seems a little odd.

If you saw it, then why didn't you mention in your original post: "A link to the BA-MBA game is provided in another section of the website"?

Contact the MBA website administrator if you have a problem with it.

We have no shame at MBA - we are proud of our athletic programs, our academic programs, our National Merit Semifinalists, etc.

Face it - you tried to make MBA look bad. You succeeded only in making yourself look bad.

If you get a chance, check it out.  There were some pretty derogatory things towards BA.  I guess that's expected between such a letdown in this rivalry.  I just found it hard to believe that MBA officials would let some of the stuff be put out like it was.

Any examples? I thought it was a brilliant, eye-opening expose` of corruption/favoritism in high school football.

ROLL RED ROLL

Yeah, I'm sure that's it.....You must have picked up one of the copies we dropped off at BA. Yeah, we just had to make sure you didn't think too much of that "win". I'd love to see some exerpts from the article...Or maybe you just know the insults/complaints about the game are true....I sure do.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recent Posts

• Did this happen? Does anyone know? Ripley has their HC job posted on the bulletin board over the weekend.
    • Coalfield definitely isn't the same team they've had the past few years. They are still the favorites to make it out of their region because of their pitching. They have 1 arm that sits low to mid 80s and 2 other arms that are mid to high 70s with good off speed stuff. If you can avoid their top 3 bats in their lineup then you have a shot to beat them. Their 4-9 hitters are average at best. Wartburg's ace was able to shut them down last week in the game Wartburg won 4-2. 
    • It is the longest season. Plus, 30 games a year. No Christmas break. I would say basketball is the most time consuming. 
    • No movement on Chester? South Gibson? Gibson County?
    • Winfree's senior year was the season she needed to secure more college interest. That opportunity was taken away from her. A lot of false assumptions can be made about what happened and what the options are. Unfortunately, the former coach and administration did not allow Winfree to have due process. A lawsuit was filed for a reason, and it will run its course by people who conduct discovery and take depositions. Unless the parties settle out of court, a lot of the pertinent issues will come to the public surface. I wrote about many of the issues here: https://bdnewsletter.news/2023/11/17/grounds-for-investigation-and-suspension/ I interviewed Winfree after she was dismissed from the team and wrote about it here: https://bdnewsletter.news/2023/12/01/a-new-interview-with-sable-winfree/ Winfree had been on teams in Warren County since the fourth grade and never been dismissed from a team. The real questions are why was Winfree dismissed from the team, and why the administration backed a coach whom they did not rehire.