MARYVILLE 2004

linebackers

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the sophmore WR is drew brown....i think he is somewhere between the 6 3, 6 4 range, and has decent hands but he is slower than anything. the key part next year will be the line though:

Jimmy Wallace, Cory Everret, Gary Tucker, Bobby Browning, Matt Gardner and Rhett Brooks as an alternate will all be strong next year.

Next year's team will have a lot of talent. It will be hard to say wether or not they will be at the level the 2003 team is at now, but will pose as a threat. Cade Thompson will be returning for his senior year. The top reciever Andrew Clement will also be back. Most of our offensive and defensive lines will return--Jimmy Wallace, Bobby Browning, Cory Everett, Matt Gardner....Someone help me with the rest. Matt Valentine will be our middle linebacker next year. Tyler Maples has seen more playing time than most other freshmen on varsity. Antonio Byner and Ryan Tallent will step in for the absence of Chris McCord next year as well. Dave Garner should be back after recovering from a torn ACL during a playoff game. Gary Tucker will see a lot of playing time. Jeffery Smith will be back to help out on defense. I'm sure there are others I'm leaving out, but Maryville will definetly have talent next year.