Wayne Co. vs Lewis Co.

tfranks24

no your the sad one, on here talking trash, when you can't do it in front of his face, yeah we do live in the same house, and you WILL NOT tell me what i can and can not do, tim supports his former teammates, and you should too, i really do not understand the fact, that you can't grow any balls and say this to him, we know you go to the same school as he does

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What has lead you to believe that I'm in the same school as Tim? If i confronted you and tim and just took care of business w/ yall, that would give away my identity on here. Ask around, when the team has their little talks, they don't want tim back. Its the truth. I'm very sorry. I could only dream of having the balls you have jayson and face up to people and tear into them like you always have. Do you think its possible for us to become friends so u can teach me your moves?? But about having balls, why don't you grow some bigger ones than u already have and do the things to Coach Johnson like you say u are. Oh thats right......you're a wuss and you're all talk just like everybody knows. loser

Edited by 1GR81

Ok Ok Ok......I can't do this anymore. This is Ashton Kutcher and Tim,...you've been punk'd. Yeah, Coach Johnson is right here beside me. He said he was sorry he just had to do it though. I hope we can all laugh at this together now. Sorry.

Ashton Kutcher

Edited by 1GR81

you afraid of me???? you talk so much trash thats pretty pathetic if you ask me, let me tell you, you think your getting under my skin, well your not b/c i know for a fact that all you do is hide behind that computer screen. and tim knows he's not going to be back on the team, why do you think he goes to the games and supports them, the seniors still talk to him as if they are still friends, so it looks like you need to get your facts straight before you get on here and talk your trash, nobody else talks trash about tim, tim is moving on and preparing for baseball, oh and by the way coach johnson will get my message tomorrow, if your at the game you'll know exactly what i mean, so if your not gonna get on here to support the team, then you don't need to be on here.

well 1gr81 believe what u hear, its fine with me, i know what my strengths and weaknesses are as a player. Shooting was by far not a weakness. According to Coach Cox and Coach Jackson I was pretty important. The people that say I wasn't important to the team were prolly the ones that wanted my starting spot. It's ok though. Seems to me Lewis Co. is in need of a stable point guard. They do great until a half-way decent team presses them. Don't get me wrong, they are young; don't have much experience starting and playing H.S. competition. It'll take a little time for them to get over the pressure and play their game. I played with them for 3 years, I know how good they can be, but I also know how they play when you get in their heads. As for the shooting deal, it doesn't matter to me where I am, I can shoot the ball. Anytime you feel the need to test my ability to shoot just let me know. I don't have a problem with proving it to anyone. Sure some players have off nights, if u catch me on a good day......I can shoot from anywhere(maybe not as deep as my boy creasy) but i can shoot it. So if u have any more things to say about my shooting, please let me know. Yea we can laugh about it, Im laughin at you right now as we speak.

Edited by MightyMouse04

you afraid of me???? you talk so much trash thats pretty pathetic if you ask me, let me tell you, you think your getting under my skin, well your not b/c i know for a fact that all you do is hide behind that computer screen. and tim knows he's not going to be back on the team, why do you think he goes to the games and supports them, the seniors still talk to him as if they are still friends, so it looks like you need to get your facts straight before you get on here and talk your trash, nobody else talks trash about tim, tim is moving on and preparing for baseball, oh and by the way coach johnson will get my message tomorrow, if your at the game you'll know exactly what i mean, so if your not gonna get on here to support the team, then you don't need to be on here.

#1 Let me answer your question: No, I'm not afraid of you and if anyone is thats what you call PATHETIC.

#2 No, I didn't ask you

#3 Once again, no I cant hide behind my computer screen b/c its too small

#4 I really don't know why Tim goes to all the games, you didn't make a point out of that.

#5 Yeah, the team does talk to him. He wasn't kicked off their buddy list. Just the team.

#6 No one has to talk to trash about tim, he does enough to do for everyone. I just like to have fun.

#7 What kinda message, are you gonna get all your friends to start a chant so you can act all BIG and bad? You're PATHETIC.

#8 Coach Johnson is part of the team, ur not surpporting, so u need to get off here.

Edited by 1GR81

the only way you'll get any respect out of me, is if you face me and apologize like the "man" you say you are, if you do, i'll shake your hand

I can't face you man, I'm all the way over in L.A.? I got a big Punk'd show tomorrow? So you'll never respect me, but from what I hear, getting respect from you is like......well nothing.

1. your scared

2. you won't even talk to us like a normal human being

3. saying your computer screen is too small is the dumbest thing i've ever read, we have all lost some of our smarts, just by reading it

4. once again YOUR A PATHETIC PIECE OF TRASH

5. i'll stay on here for as long as i want

6. did i mention your scared??

7. talking your trash, makes you look like a big idiot

8. it seems as if your jealous b/c my brother as more talent than you do.

9. it seems as if your jealous b/c i have more talent than you do.

10. i just came up with 9 reasons why you stink.