Wayne Co. vs Lewis Co.

tfranks24

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. your scared

2. you won't even talk to us like a normal human being

3. saying your computer screen is too small is the dumbest thing i've ever read, we have all lost some of our smarts, just by reading it

4. once again YOUR A PATHETIC PIECE OF TRASH

5. i'll stay on here for as long as i want

6. did i mention your scared??

7. talking your trash, makes you look like a big idiot

8. it seems as if your jealous b/c my brother as more talent than you do.

9. it seems as if your jealous b/c i have more talent than you do.

10. i just came up with 9 reasons why you stink.

Why should I be scared of you? Thats insane.

My computer screen is too small. Face it, you never had any smarts.

The only reason i told u to get off here is b/c you told everyone thats not supporting the team to get off and you not.

Yes you did mention I was scared but once again I want to know what you have that i should be afraid of?

Neither of you have any talent?

I find it amusing that i'm keeping u up all night

Edited by 1GR81

#1 Let me answer your question: No, I'm not afraid of you and if anyone is thats what you call PATHETIC.

#2 No, I didn't ask you

#3 Once again, no I cant hide behind my computer screen b/c its too small

#4 I really don't know why Tim goes to all the games, you didn't make a point out of that.

#5 Yeah, the team does talk to him. He was kicked off their buddy list. Just the team.

#6 No one has to talk to trash about tim, he does enough to do for everyone. I just like to have fun.

#7 What kinda message, are you gonna get all your friends to start a chant so you can act all BIG and bad? You're PATHETIC.

#8 Coach Johnson is part of the team, ur not surpporting, so u need to get off here.

1. you are pathetic

2. you wouldn't be so pathetic if you just came and said what you felt about me to my face, that would indicate you have a scrotum

3. i go to the games to support the seniors that i've played ball with my whole life

4. it absolutly shatters my heart that im off their buddy list ;) lol

5. how do i do enough trash talkin for everyone when i wasn't even the one who got on here and started all of it

6. why start a big chant? everyone knows the team needs me as much as i need the team.

7. if the team didn't feel that way then all the parents wouldn't be wanting to see me play and tellin me that their son/player has wanted me back for a while

8. Coach Johnson is part of the team, your so bright, usually a coach is part of the team last time I checked, and I support him too, I still respect him as a coach and as a person.

9. Find something else to get humor from.

10. get off my nutts about it

#1  Let me answer your question: No, I'm not afraid of you and if anyone is thats what you call PATHETIC.

#2  No, I didn't ask you

#3  Once again, no I cant hide behind my computer screen b/c its too small

#4  I really don't know why Tim goes to all the games, you didn't make a point out of that.

#5  Yeah, the team does talk to him. He was kicked off their buddy list. Just the team.

#6 No one has to talk to trash about tim, he does enough to do for everyone. I just like to have fun.

#7  What kinda message, are you gonna get all your friends to start a chant so you can act all BIG and bad? You're PATHETIC.

#8  Coach Johnson is part of the team, ur not surpporting, so u need to get off here.

1. you are pathetic

2. you wouldn't be so pathetic if you just came and said what you felt about me to my face, that would indicate you have a scrotum

3. i go to the games to support the seniors that i've played ball with my whole life

5. how do i do enough trash talkin for everyone when i wasn't even the one who got on here and started all of it

6. why start a big chant? everyone knows the team needs me as much as i need the team.

7. if the team didn't feel that way then all the parents wouldn't be wanting to see me play and tellin me that their son/player has wanted me back for a while

8. Coach Johnson is part of the team, your so bright, usually a coach is part of the team last time I checked, and I support him too, I still respect him as a coach and as a person.

that was the best top 10 i've ever read, it speaks nothing but the truth

#1  Let me answer your question: No, I'm not afraid of you and if anyone is thats what you call PATHETIC.

#2  No, I didn't ask you

#3  Once again, no I cant hide behind my computer screen b/c its too small

#4  I really don't know why Tim goes to all the games, you didn't make a point out of that.

#5  Yeah, the team does talk to him. He was kicked off their buddy list. Just the team.

#7  What kinda message, are you gonna get all your friends to start a chant so you can act all BIG and bad? You're PATHETIC.

#8  Coach Johnson is part of the team, ur not surpporting, so u need to get off here.

1. you are pathetic

I said you weren't off their buddy list.

The reason i said the coach ws part of the team was b/c jayson said everyone needs to support the team or get off and he's not. So yes, i am bright.

If you respect him in sooo many ways, then why do you talk so much trash about him?

I like to get humor from this.