Wayne Co. vs Lewis Co.

tfranks24

whatever you say buddy, say what u need to say to make urself look like less of a retard. its kool with me. its 2:05am and im goin to bed. we can continue this tomorrow sometime if you want, im havin just as much fun with this as you are.

Im also glad to hear you've accomplished your life's goal of keeping me up all night, no im not to worried about it, and yeah i have school. Let's see what do i have to do, yeah thats right NOTHING. I teach kids, watch Drumline and work out. Man thats a tough day ahead, better go get as much sleep as possible huh

Edited by MightyMouse04

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well you need to get your facts straight first. yeah i did talk bad about him at first, but i understand his decision and respect it. he said he was gonna do something and he did it. if by some chance he lets me play again great, if not, thats fine too. I don't go around and tell people to get him to let me play, if anyone does that they do it on their own. well im goin to bed. big day at school tomorrow. There is a class called service learning where seniors go to the elementary school and middle school to teach the kids that are havin trouble keeping up with the kids in their grade, so no you idiot, you can teach while your in school.

Edited by MightyMouse04