Cloudland VS Unicoi

ballplayer12

This should be a great game for the Landers. Its always good to schedule an above average team so that after the game you know where to go with your season and what to improve on. If they win then it will give them a good start as to what they can look forward to this season! On the other hand if they lose then it just means they have time to fix the mistakes and get a feel for the game. Which they really need, so that they can prepare for Cosby. So either way this is a big game for Cloudland.

As for a prediction, judging from the Unicoi teams in the past i would say it should be a very good game. Unicoi usually has big strong post players that really get in there and go to work. So lets just hope that Tolley shows up and shows what kind of ball player he is. I am going to say Cloudland by 2 just to support my landers, but i think the game will be decided on a shoot near the last 20 seconds.