MICKEY SWINDLE

footballfan007

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR GREAT QB MICKEY SWINDLE FROM LAST YEAR MACON? I HEARD SOME TALK OF HIM MOSTLY NEGATIVE AT THE GAME I THOUGHT HE WAS GREAT.I'M A MACON TIGER FAN FROM SOUTH KNOXVILLE SO WHAT HAPPENED TO MICKEY?

HIS COUSION TOLD ME THAT HE JUTS QUIT I DONT KNOW FOR SURE BUT THATS WHAT I HEARD

WAY TO GO BIG BLUE

2003 REGION 4 3-AAA CHAMPS.

REMEMBER THE YEAR OF THE TIGERS. WIN OR LOSE

Mickey left the team before the season ever started due to personal reasons. He was a good quarterback and also started at linebacker, so I'm sure he would have helped us out. I'm gonna guess he's going to regret quiting once he's out of school, but it's a decision he made and will have to live with. There are no hard feelings towards Mickey and I'm sure all the football players wish him the best of luck in whatever he does in the future.

mickey lee left on his own accord, it had nothing to do with anyone associated with the football program. he said he simply did not want to play anymore. he is doing fine, working and going to school. i missed seeing him play with all my heart, but it was a decision he made on his own. :D but i loved watching those TIGERS RULE the fields this year. they were awsome and i will never forget this year....:lol: region4 3a champs...............WAY TO GO TIGERS!!!!!!!