David Lipscomb Vs. Huntingdon

westTN2004

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that I and Carroll Co. and Region 6AA are behind ya'll. Duckman, who made you the spokesman for Carroll County and Region 6AA? C. H. speak for yourself and let the rest of the fans from Carroll County and Region 6AA do likewise. You are forgetting that DL has the best team scholarships can get, while rural Huntingdon must recruit from their high school special school district.

I've seen Lipscomb play, and let me tell you fellas, theyre good. Hype or no hype they embarrassed a very good Alcoa team. They humiliated Tyner, who had the #2 DE in the entire southeast. Most people would have dumped their pants havin to line up against this guy. Most importantly, Lipscomb was there last year. They know how to win it. A legendary coach once said, "The team that can adjust to unusually conditions will win." Huntingdon will most likely be flustered by the cameras, turf, etc... I guess we'll find out Friday.

sausage and beacon: You are embarrassing to the game of football. You know nothing about what you are talking about. Please do us all a favor and stay away from this poll.

Im gonna have to go with huntingdon on this one. Too much speed.

H 28

DL 21

sausage and beacon: You are embarrassing to the game of football. You know nothing about what you are talking about. Please do us all a favor and stay away from this poll.

Im gonna have to go with huntingdon on this one. Too much speed.

H 28

DL 21

You don't mind which side you argue on huh??? :rolleyes:

david lipscomb is good but no where near as good as playin fulton in 3A championship there just a good 2A team

Under normal circumstances I would argue with that statement but seeing as how you signed up Nov 29th there is a chance you are someone from DL trying to be funny. You may not be, but it happens a lot around hear. Ask Easttnfballexpert.