Who is the best 3 point shooter in the state?

mrpigscmpn

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cory Phleiger from Dickson is averaging 34 points a game and averaging six threes a game, white boy about 6'3". Numbers do not lie. Ask Hendersonville how good he is. He lit them up for 30 points, in the second half. He is only a junior and he is being recruited by a school that is not too shabby, STANFORD.

Guest coachandplayer

well there is this kid from richland that can shoot the lights out,his name is john hollis aka pure because he just doesnt miss from outside the arc,he is just a sophmore and he is a true shooter

Guest coachandplayer

well there is this kid from richland that can shoot the lights out,his name is john hollis aka pure because he just doesnt miss from outside the arc,he is just a sophmore and he is a true shooter

Joseph Bailey from Pickett Co is the best 3 point shooter i've seen this year..He hit 7 in the 1st quarter of a game this year..Josh Stephens from York can shoot it too..Marcus Hudson from RBS is a pretty good shooter too. those are some of the best shooters i've seen this year..And while we are talkin bout 3 point shooters, big props to Nathan Aaron from Pickett Co out at Freed Hardemen. He's having a great year and is prolly the best shooter i've seen period.