7aa basketball predictions

7AA4life

A loss to Pickett Co. is not all bad,they are playing some great ball so far this year.

Pickett is playing really well......but they r also single A....if york wants to be a AA power team and make a run for the state they gotta beat those teams....and also beat AAA teams to get respect.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with sleeper. a good AA team should beat a great A team. yes there will be some games that you tend to lose, but 9 out of 10 chance that you should win. there is no way that york could be better than last year. losing tate was huge!!!! lefew was always a threat. cravens pt guard play was soild. the only problem they had was that they hated each other and it showed on the court. who is starting for york this year. i know ledbetter, stephens but who else? who is playing well for york?

York is very tough defensively this year..ledbetter is a shot blocker, and the guard play is aggressive..that is what impressed me the most about them..Andy Choate impressed me alot..he's a point guard and i think this is his first year playing...Stephens can flat out shoot the ball and Ledbetter is always solid..Jordan Clark also starts and is a tough defender, but dont' score alot..Blakely Garrett plays alot and starts too i think..they could win the district with the loss of mathis..i think they should beat LA by at least 15 and could beat upperman if the york guards play well.