Grizzlies Trade...Yea or Nay?

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

I really think this could end up being one of Jerry West's finest moves. I think Wells is a big-time talent, and I think he'll realize how much his stock has dropped. I think practice will be unbelieveably miserable for him if he doesn't buy into the system, since the other 14 have. And if he does buy into it, this team could be really good when J-Will comes back.

I am a Jason Williams fan but I belive he is over rated. Earl Watson can run the offense just as good or better than J Will. I am very excited about the trade though, I think Hubie will striaghten Bonzi out and let him know whos boss then Bonzi will get on the court and show out. Maurice Cheecks and Bonzi didnt get along so Bonzi didnt give him his best but I believe he will give M-Town his best. I hope we keeping playing quality ball.

I am a Jason Williams fan but I belive he is over rated. Earl Watson can run the offense just as good or better than J Will. I am very excited about the trade though, I think Hubie will striaghten Bonzi out and let him know whos boss then Bonzi will get on the court and show out. Maurice Cheecks and Bonzi didnt get along so Bonzi didnt give him his best but I believe he will give M-Town his best. I hope we keeping playing quality ball.

I have to disagree with you. Watson isn't even the main point right now with Williams out, Mike Miller is. Watson's only in when Miller's gassed. Sure, he played 40 minutes the last few games, but Miller runs the team right now. Watson's just in there to defend the other team's PG.

Watson's a pretty good backup, but J-Will has become one of the best PG's in the game.

like I said, I like Jason Williams I just the he needs to calm down with comming down court and jacking up those 3's. Williams is good but he isint that good, the proof is in the pudding they are on a 4 game win streak with out him playing.

A four...well, five-game streak against teams from the Least plus Portland, who is falling apart. And he doesn't jack up threes immediately down court very often anymore. J-Will has settled down a ton in the last year.

I'm also very excited about this win streak!!! Hubie is a great coach and Mike Miller is really comming into his own.

No kidding. They tied the franchise record tonight at six. At Miami should be a win, Jersey at home can go either way, especially with the quick turnaround. Then, though, we find out how good this team really is. At San Antonio, home Sacramento, home Miami, at New Orleans, at Denver, at Sacramento, home New York, at Dallas, at Indiana, home Seattle. That stretch of 10 games - six on the road -- in 16 days will really show whether this team can make the playoffs. If they could go 7-3, they'll REALLY put themselves in good position heading into January, good enough to possibly at least avoid Sacramento and L.A. in the first round. If they go 3-7, they're looking at fighting for the 8 spot. It's early, but that 10-game stretch is absolutely critical.