Huntingdon/Lipscomb game

12yr.oldchamps

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sit back in my chair thinking about the first half, and I am shocked... All I have to say is: Wow!

I thought the game would be real close and it still could turn out that way if DL makes some adjustments but it sounds like Htown has come to win this game. Huntingdon is an extremely physical team and Bell is flying on that turf.

I must say that I'm very impressed with Huntingdon tonight. The running game is phenomenal, and the D line (Nellett especially - not sure about the spelling) is flat out abusing the DLHS O line. The D linemen have been in the backfield a half-dozen times before Elrod can even take two steps back from the center. Take away a wounded-duck TD pass from Lipscomb and this game is even more lopsided than the scoreboard shows.

Still a half to play - I'm sure DLHS will make some adjustments - but this is Huntingdon's game so far.

I can't say that I am all that impressed with Huntingdon, but mostly shocked with Lipscomb. Huntingdon has played well and capitalized off of every opportunity, but I think the difference in the game is the fact that DL is just messing things up so badly.

DL has 34 yds on 17 carries. That is some impressive defense from Huntingdon.

Huntindon is tough......let's be sensible...DL has played about as bad and made as many mistakes as I have seen in 4 years of watching them. 27-7 is tough to come back from.....but if they play up to par in the 2nd half ...DL 31-30....otherwise...same as 1st half..look out...42-7.

Donald just turned 15???????? If I am the parents ...I get this kid into a 4A or up program and get ready for the "BIG TIME" and I don't mean D1 college either.....unless of course he is now fully grown