Cleveland Duals

sammyben

What about McCalie and Baylor? Do they wrestle Blair? St. Eds? Do they go to the prep nationals? Beast of the East? VA Duals? If not, why? After all, those schools all enjoy the advantage of recruiting. Why don't you question those coaches about their scheduling? They evidently have the means to travel. Why not go?

I am not challenging the decisions of the McCallie an Baylor coaches because I have no right to. It is not my job to decide who they wrestle any more than it is your job to decide who Bradley wrestles. If you think you are qualified to tell Bradley who to wrestle, I think coach Logsdon is retiring, you should apply for the job. Then you could act instead of blabber endlessly about the same tired topic.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time are Bradley and Collins Hills scheduled to wrestle this Saturday? It should be a great match. I also expected that it would have been a finals match but now I may have to miss this match because I don't get off work until 2:00pm. Some one who knows the schedule please post the times. Thank you very much.