Louisville Trinity Wins KY. 4A State Championship

DS2001

Thanks, but no thanks Redtwin. To tell you the truth, I really don't care about Ky. football. Im a big fan of Tennessee High School Football. Thats why I like to post on CoachT......A Tennessee High School Sports web-site.

Please understand that what I said about Trinity is my opinion, I can't prove it correct and you guys can't prove it incorrect. So please stop trying to belittle me into changing my mind.

have a good day........waCo B) JAco

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, but no thanks Redtwin. To tell you the truth, I really don't care about Ky. football. Im a big fan of Tennessee High School Football. Thats why I like to post on CoachT......A Tennessee High School Sports web-site.

Please understand that what I said about Trinity is my opinion, I can't prove it correct and you guys can't prove it incorrect. So please stop trying to belittle me into changing my mind.

have a good day........waCo B) JAco

Why are you so neagtive all the time WaCoJaCo? Do you thrive on trying to tick people off? Just about everything you have to say on CoachT is negative unless it has to do with DB.

Why do you always feel the need to attack the posts of anyone who posts about another state or the national picture? What skin is it off your nose? For cryin' out loud man, quit being a pest. If you don't like the subject just move on to the next thread.

Whooo, BigRed.... OPINION, thats all it is. Just because some people don't agree with it don't make it negative. Was your last post about me negative ? For sure you haven't read a fraction of my post. And only notice the ones you disagree with. I guess you are in for a big suprise if you think everyone has the same opinion as you.

have a nice day.......WaCo B) JaCo

Wow, I've missed some fun throughout the day. ;)

First off, CONGRATS ROCKS.

Secondly, WaCo, while you may be right that without Brohm they don't win the title, he WAS part of the team, last I checked. You can't just take him away (Brian, please don't go to UT, by the way). Removing such a dynamic player from the equation is sure to negatively affect a team's chances (cf. Vick, Mike). Whether that team is able to pull through without him is another issue.

Again, congrats to the Shamrocks and their fans. I really enjoyed seeing you guys in August. The atmosphere at the MBA game was unbelievable, much better than many of the Vandy games this season I'm sad to say.

Redtwin, I don't have to do "research" to know Ky. football is not as strong as Tennessee. You would never of mentioned Trinity if MBA had not played them. It is my opinion that they would not of won the 4A championship if Brohm had not played. Hillsboro would of eat their lunch. And by the way my opinion counts as much as yours on this board.

Also, you are not my Mom, so stop following my post by telling me what I need to do.

WaCo ;) JaCo

Waco has a point. I've noticed MBA people will stick their nose in an argument if it makes their school look a little more like a powerhouse. I agree about Trinity, however, they aren't just a one-man team. It takes a lot more than one guy, even if he is the No.1 prosepct in the nation, to win a state championship at any classification in any state. Football just doesn't work with one guy playing well, it just doesn't happen that a team is successful with one great player and 21 horrible ones.