Lewis Co. vs Giles Co

hunt4

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

goldenboy didn't we scrimmage scummertown this year and beat them bad. i know we beat parson bad but i can't remember for sure if it was summertown we killed or not. I hope it was so we can win but if they are 6-0 they must have improved greatly. I am thinking about asking Horse if he will play a little phil collins in warm up. That would defiantly get me fired up. :angry:

The girls won tonight but i have no clue what the score was. Casey did not shoot a half court shot because quote "she wasn't feeling it". She did put up 21 for the lady panthers. I know that britni also had 21 because i heard pageman tell goldenboy out in the breezeway at halftime of the boys game.Maybe we can beat fairview and perry county next week, because the next game after pc is hampshire which will be a good way to stop for the christmas break.

The girls played pretty good tonight and as in the boys game the refs played even harder. Why was Scummertowns coach so mad tonight? Was it because he lost his hair or something? He was dressed up pretty nice though, but he didn't get those clothes at the Pimp Outlet. I can't believe Casey wasn't "feeling it" tonight, I only went to see her shoot a half court shot. I think the best moment of the night though was when myself, hunt4, and Phat J were rockin in the McD's P-lot to Phil Collins. The headbangers were out. I guess I'll be listening to Phil all the way to Page tomorrow night. ;)