RB loses starters for Central game

bluedevilfan56

Red Bank plays Central tonight and both teams are undefeated and I honestly think Red Bank COULD beat central tonight BUT red bank has lost 4 out of the five starters due to a "hazing" accident when actually in the Jv game a player made a STUPID mistake and got a rebound on defence came down and threw it back up and scored for the other team and a couple of the guys just gave him a hard time and pretended like they were beating him up in the locker room well they left one bruise on him on accident and his mom freaked out and went to school and lost Red bank 4 out of the 5 starters for the big game against central another undefeated team ... but i figured there should be a board letting people know why Red banks gonna lose tonight , but i hate saying that , they may pull out a miracle and win but its not gonna be likely

Edited by bluedevilfan56

Well i was leaning towards Central to get the Win ... but Red Bank is on fire and they were soo pumped up for the Soddy game and then won it by 19 so they are feelin good ... WERE feeling good lol until this crap happened but yea to stand up for the kid incase people know who it is, HE DID stand up and said NO to his mom and tried to explain but he has an over protective mom and a bit of a drama queen if you ask me , haha i think the kid deserves a good beatin lol he scored for the other team lol ! <_< haha jk, but trust me it was the last thing he wanted for his mom to find out and exspecially for his team to get in trouble so dont get the wrong idea .. just an overprotective mom messing things up as usual ..

Yea , it wasnt even any thing to do with TSAA it was a punishment from the School ... and i think the school took it a little bit to far , not allowing the players to watch their own team is just stupid not letting them play in this kinda game is too... but its just stupid to not let them be at school during the game .. but yea it was like more of a school suspension then a game suspension