Loretto 53 - Lawrence Co 35

CoachT

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have u seen jana yet this yr sportsman? she doesn't walk anywhere near as much.... the only thing she likes to being a high major d1 recruit is more of a vertical.... i know she can jump to get the rebounds... she needs to jump like that on her jumpshots... i watched mary for her last 2 yrs at lburg... jana is easily the better player.. :)

Congratulations Loretto Lady Mustangs and especially Jana Cross with 35 pts - that's awesome!!! Loretto will be the team to beat this year in District 9-AA. Sounds like a great effort by the rest of the team to hold Lawrence Co. to 35 pts. I thought this game would be close, but 18 pts - no where near close. Way to go Loretto. I can't say I'm looking forward to seeing you Friday night at Page - please have mercy on us. Our girls will be ready to give you a game.

kt14.... typical l'burg ego coming in... i saw mary play 10-15 games over her last two yrs... and she was VERY good... but at this point in time... Jana is head and shoulders above her... U can't compare the two... mary was bigger... but jana has a MUCH better shot/eye for the goal... Jana is much more of an offensive threat than berry.... will be funny when we see where jana goes to college compared to where mary went... No Offense at all sportsman...

Looking forward to seeing you, mas1821 & the rest of the Loretto people. I'll be wearing my red Santa hat since I believe SPORTZER1 called me Santa Claus during volleyball season. I'm hoping it will give Page some good luck as it did in VB. Page is hungry for a win in the district and what better way than to beat Loretto. Drive carefully on your way up.

lol kt that's asenine... loretto didn't have this talented of a team when mary played... stop living in the past... cause if u wanna live in the past... I can pull out some players/teams from loretto... That always demolished l'burg.... Go check the past stats and see what lchs's record is vs loretto over the past 60 yrs.. not good at all.... So don't go there... Jana is as good as mary was her senior yr... plain and simple... By her senior yr... This won't even be worthy of a discussion...

and before you say jana can't handle someone... u need to make sure that the person ur speaking so highly of can. Just some stats vs shelbyville...

Game #24 v. Shelbyville

Shelbyville 83 - Lawrence County 38.

Mary Beth Berry- 9, Miranda Wallace- 7, Jennifer Hester- 4, Ashley Helton- 4, Shana Meade- 4, Arleigh Brackin- 3, Kaley Hughes- 3, Allison Holt- 3. Record 15-9, District 7-4.

Hey Tito, what are the complete scoring stats for tonight? I'm sure Paige added a few herself. Jana is a great player and I remember all of your praises on this team last year Sportsman. I thought you were a bit crazy lol but you were right. They have a lot of talent and could make a run at the State. My boy score3 has already stated that they're going to win it all. If I can find somebody to come with me I might just have to make the trip up to Page Friday night to watch that game. Congrats Mustangs. Paige Rocks!!! :D