Who is/can stop farragut in the kil

STATEment04

I know maryville is pretty good, but other than that i have not seen much in the kil. Maryville was a good a game untill the second half but im sure the next time farragut plays them it will be a great game. Bearden has only a few good players like scruggs and holliday, and west usually is pretty good because they try to get the last shot in each quarter when there is 5 minutes left.... i have not heard much from heritage or sevier county, but i am guessing sevier county is still awesome... or maybe not......

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree STATEment04! i have been to a lot of KIL basketball games this year, and i don't see anyone right now that impresses me too much! Farragut by far has been performing the best right now! I'm thinking that right now the best competition for the Admirals is either A) themselves, or B ) my church league team....and im not kidding...seriously...but there is a lot to be seen, west should be a good team, and maryville and bearden are both going to be great games the second time around! i expect these games to be very intense and the admirals better be ready cause they'll be after them! Dodgen is doing a great job this year of subbing in and rotating in the bench! the bench is a lot deeper this year and hopefully the starters will take advantage of this and go all out because now they have people that can give them a breather! good luck to the Ads hopefully it will continue to be a great season!

Edited by yallalreadyknow248

The only team that can stop farragut is AE and themselves. thats it. AE is by far the toughest prgoram in the KIL, and until someone can prove otherwise I will go with them. For Farragut they have the best talent in the KIL, but the only thing that may stop them is a mediocre coach. Other then that they have all of the tools.. If Blevins from Bearden had Farraguts talent he wuold be state bound.

Bearden is not that bad, they werent just on top of their game. that will be closer next time around. the jamboree was a fluke, Fulton and Farragut are a lot closer than people think. Catholic.......tell their coach to call Dodgen to reschedule the game, so we can settle that. Bearden, Farragut, AE, and Fulton tops in Knoxville, with Karns right behind