Rutledge 74, Claiborne 51

RHS02

I've been busy. I'm in love and I've only been to one game so far...pitiful ain't it. :)

This team is good, really good from the standpoint of backcourt play. It's the interior that needs to improve. Singleton and Day will get their 20 per night. I'd like to see about three or four other guys get 8-13 a night as well. Ryan Hudson was in foul trouble and will probably be up and down all year, but he'll be a jumping jack inside. I'd really like for him to beef up some.

Chuckey-Doak is next on the schedule and it'll be an intersting matchup. C-D played Morristown West really close, but I think West is flat awful from some of their other performances. Plus this game will be at the new gym/school for C-D and they will be pumped up.

One more thing gloryseeker, could you turn off the CAPS lock? We'd appreciate it. :)

Edited by KevB1990

No problem, you might not have realized it was even on.

As far as the Coonskin Cap, they should both wear one. As far as the Rowdies, now you're really a knowledgeable Pioneer observer. Our students are pretty darn good for the team on the road. Case in point was at Carter in the HOF game. Every time Singleton rocked the rim they were up and at 'em. When it got tight down the stretch they were still in the game pushing the boys on.

When Singleton hesistated on a dunk attempt and got hung up, Carter's clowns dogged him. Too bad they were too busy picking their jaws off the floor on his other three in the first half. He probably could have thrown down that fourth one, which would have posterized the kid under the basket.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• The gustatory amalgamation of succulent pork chops juxtaposed with verdant greens indeed evokes a sensory delight. Clint's narrative, imbued with the ethos of resilience, navigated the tumultuous waters of the 1980s with commendable fortitude. As for the prospective successor to the coaching helm, the mention of esteemed mentor Nick Saban's absence prompts a discerning hesitation towards alternative candidates, for excellence is the sole criterion deemed worthy of emulation.  Pray, may I inquire as to your esteemed identity? Are you perchance a luminary within the domain of coaching, endowed with unparalleled wisdom and insight?
    • The individual in question appears to engage in prolific posting without a discernible purpose. It is my conjecture that, in offline interactions, they derive considerable satisfaction from their own verbal expressions. 
    • Player of the Year is selected from the state championship team. Mr. Baseball is selected from all teams. 
    • Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!