Eagleville 68 Culleoka 61

checkurself

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) No way she averages 8 steals per game....NO WAY

2) No way she averages 7 assists per game, her teammates do not score that many points.

3) She is, however, a very good high school player.

4) The college coach was there to watch her at the DCA game.....Karper can get money to go there because she is Nazarene, I believe. But the coach was there to watch her, either way.

5) What was the Forest game like? I didn't see a box score.... What did Knight do?

Good luck this season

Knight did awesome. finally came out of the "slump" she says she is in. lol. She had 28? i believe. I think Karper is now in a shooting slump, she only had 10 pts i believe. Chelsie Alsup did very well for EHS. Dont know what she had or anything but she did well. Eagleville lost by about 20. They did not play the way they have been playing. Great JOB forrest lady rockets, you came into eagleville ready to win, and u did. Good job to both teams and congrats on a great night Kori. u played you're butt off.

And on the stats... i'm sorry, my appologies, i was looking at one game she had, not the over all stats. My appologies on the confusion...

I saw she had only ten against Forrest. Let me guess, she was 3-30 from the field, correct? Or did she pass the ball? I hate to be the one to tell you checkurself, but karper is not even close to what you make her out to be. Shooter, yes, Best player on the team, yes, but any single A player (boys or girls) that can shoot the ball well can shoot 25-35 times a game and score 37. But when they play a team that has just 1 girl athletic enough to get through all the screens that she goes off of to get all of these shots, such as a Kori Knight, then she can't do anything. Sarah is a good player, i'm not questioning that, she just isn't half what you make her out to be. And you do seem to know alot about her, and her feelings, as stated above, makes me wonder, especially when you didnt deny it in yuor last post.

Didn't deny what? I know alot about her feelings b/c i have talked to her coach, I have talked to her family and FRIENDS. Thats how I know. Actually she shot 14 times the other night. Yes, she passed alot! I just dont understand why you put her down SO much. I dont think she is the greatest player out there by far. I just think she is good. and she gets alot of crap from PEOPLE like YOU. You think what u want and let everyone else think what they want, and then I will think what I want. I'm done here.

You guys are sooo stupid!! Really, you are. Everyone knows Karper is good. i played AAU w/her since 7th grade. She's good. She schooled everyone out on the floor. Yeah, she made mistakes. Can the girl not make mistakes, does she have to have 30 pts a night? Do you guys really have to get on here and talk crap about her and her team, does it satisfy all of you to do that? Does it just make your day THAT MUCH better? Do people have to come on here and ask whos better? Knight or Karper?

Who CARES?!?!! I am sure Karper doesn't care whats going on, on here, or knight. I am sure when or if she has heard about it, she is gonna laugh. b/c all of you ARE PATHETIC!

Shes a good player, she is going to go to college to play, probably a 4 yr college too. Congrats when you sign girl... and Knight probably will too. and congrats to you, too Knight. let me tell you, this board is so interesting, had me rolling.

Karper~ from our 3A school to you're 1A school... HOOP IT UP! play the way you play ball, and trust in god! he will take you places, higher than he is taking you now! dont listen to anyones crap.