Obion County's Sportsmanship

Guest kenia

With seconds left on the clock, Obion County's #1 is given a technical foul for pushing Dane Strayhorn and unsportsmanlike conduct. After Dane shoots his free throws, Halls throws the ball in. Obion gets the quick foul. Then the same player from Obion (#1) sticks his middle finger up at Halls fans (Shouldn't he be rejected). The referees didn't even reject him. After the game, Coach Jarrett and Halls basketball team went to shake Obion's hands, and Obion's head coach made them huddle up, in front of there bench, so they couldn't shake Halls hands. THE COACH FOR GOD SAKES. Shouldn't we pick coaches that can not only coach, but have class. WHAT KIND OF A COACH WOULD TELL HIS PLAYERS NOT TO SHAKE THE OTHER TEAM'S HANDS????? I MEAN SET AN EXAMPLE! YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO SHOW THEM THE WAY!!

hey kenia.subtract the r.lol.the word is eject.i never saw that part of the game.i saw the play where the player did push but both players were pretty close to each other.i was kinda shocked a technical was called but the official was right on top of what he saw.maybe i missed something therwe.after the game,i saw obions players huddling up with there coaching talking to his players.im not sure if halls wanted to hang around or not but it is usually a little unusual to huddle after a game is over there.im not sure what happened there.im only going with what i saw.this was one great game from two teams who got after each other and wanting the win in the fourth quarter.hopefully both teams can take the same energy throughout the rest of the season.

the reason we huddled after the game was so that coach greer could tell us how we messed up the last second play of game. We (the rebels) did not even know that halls was anywhere around b/c we thought they were all just out on the court acting like fools b/c they beat us again by 2. If we even thought that they was around us we would have shakin there hands b/c it was a good game. Plus #1 did not even flip off the crowd he just waved them off. And about Sportmanship Halls of all probably has the worst b/c they cry and complain about everything.

im from halls and i agree that there are some bad sportamanship from some people at some of the games.i use to listen to some very clueless people a ballgame trying to complain about every little call with the same comments.i feel im a little more knowlkedgable about the game then some and it makes me want to roll my eyes when hearing some things.but some of those fans kids graduated last year so i dont have to listen to them anymore.i did walk by the baseline and notice that obions coach was appearing to draw up something after a game.even though it might be a little unusual there but i think that had to be a good idea since it was fresh on the minds maybe they can learn from it when in the same situation again.i saw halls players running off the court when obion was still in the huddle.i think it was a very well played game by both teams who wanted to win.some people just need to settle down and see what actually happened.thats what i saw and great game by both teams.

if you watched during the game, whenever the ball was not in play the rebels always went to get it to hand it to the refs and if you were out there on the court you would know that they (Halls) were cursing at the rebel players the whole time. if the rebels had bad sportsmanship then what kind of sprtsmanship does Halls have. and if you watched at the end of the game you would see that Halls were runnin around and jumpin everywhere when one of our central players were tryin t o shake their hands and plus coach greer was tryin to show us how we messed up the last play since they (Halls)were not lined up ready to shake our hands.