Lausanne loses to St. benedict

mayor10111

I saw lausanne lose last nite lose to st. benedict. lausanne is extremely talented with all of the players they have brought in,but couldn't get it done for the second year in a row against SBA. SBA is very young and looks like they are going to be better than some think. i don't know if any of you have heard of reggie peyton or seen him play, but he is the real deal and only a junior. he ia averaging about 21 ppg. anyway it was a great game at lausanne. lausanne is a tremendously talented team though. i just think SBA might be better than alot of people realize.

i was at the game as well, and it was awesome, st. benedict came in ready to play and they gave it their all. while lausanne is extremely talented they havent came together yet, when the mesh D2 better watch out but great job by St. Benedict and heck of a shot at the buzzer by 10

Lausanne needs to mesh? Didn't they mesh as they came up playing together in middle school and JV ball? oh that's right they all have tranfered in to Lausanne. I mean it is only logical that a bunch of excellent basketball players would transfer to a school whose location is unkown to 95% of the city. They are good team that's going to get better. I'm sure it is all legit but it certainly is curious. I NEVER heard of Lausanne unitl Gasol transfered from Whitestation.

yeah, lausanne is made up of a bunch of transfers, except for carlos taylor, who was playing varsity as a middle schooler. they got one from guy from frayser, another from melrose, West came from LA, another from ridgeway(maybe), and i'm not sure about this but one of the kids is suppose to be from idaho, but that hasn't been confirmed. and he was suppose to be pretty good up there. it'll be good to see this year if their success was a result of gasol, or if they really are a D2 powerhouse.

Edited by yes

it should be pretty easy to be a powerhouse when you recruit all of your talent from the inner city. if just the actual "real lausanne" kids played they wouldn't be near as good. they are talented, i'm sure no one would deny that. but they are talented b/c of all the recruiting they do. i can tell you the general feeling about lausanne is even w/ all the inner city talent they've gone and got, they could be lot better if they had more of an effort from the kids. there is no reason a team w/ talent like that should lose to a st. benedict. the SBA kids gave three times the all around effort the lausanne kids did. i think most of that blame goes to the coach for not having his guys ready to play. if you want to be a D2 powerhouse, start with not getting beat by SBA 2 years in a row.