wayne co. vs. santa fe

SaNtAfEgIrL

If I remember correctly wildcatpride, you predicted that Santa Fe would not even be in the Top 5. Your predictions were: Wayne Co., Summertown, Perry Co., Mt. Pleasant, then FHS. Yes, Mt. Pleasant did beat us by 30. We deserved to get beat the way we played. We got beat by one of the top teams in the district. They proved that by beating Summertown recently. Ya'll got beat by Santa Fe, who you said would not even have a chance at the top. You predicted them to finish #5 or #6 or maybe even lower than that. That is embarrassing. I thought Wayne Co. was #1? Haha. Getting beat by #5 or #6 doesn't convince me at all.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea!!! what's up with it?? santa fe kicked wayne co butt and all wayne co wants to do is blame the refs!! they need to accept the fact that they lost and get over it!!! well even if ruddle had dressed out tuesday nigth against santa fe, that doesn't mean they would have won!!! wayne co is SUPPOSED to be number 1 in the district and they lost to the team that most people seem to think is #5 or lower!!! wayne co got beat because they over estimated themselves and they walked onto the court with a cocky attitude expecting to win! i'm just happy that santa fe got the privilage of running away with the victory!!

i didn't say that we would have won if ruddle would have played. i wasn't at the game so i don't even really know what happend. i just know that it sounds like it was a game that was full of high emotions and ruddle being as emotional of a player as he is would have probably put someone in their place. that's all i'm saying.

i don't think that slipping up and losing one game in the district changes the fact that wayne co is a contender for the district championship. i look for us to bounce back and play well against m.p.

Edited by wildcatpride

santa fe didn't win because the refs called for them all night long!!! santa fe had calls against them too!!! they just weren't stupid enough to get and intentional called against them!!! santa fe people don't play marbles!!! we play basketball!!! and we obviously play basketball better than wayne co so GET OVER IT YOU WAYNE CO LOSERS!!!! if you are so sure of yourselves then we'll see who wins when wayne co plays santa fe at santa fe!!! at least santa fe doesn't cry over a loss like wayne co!!!! wwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! B) ha!!! ha!!! ha!!! cry me a river wayne co!!!!

Edited by SaNtAfEgIrL