Collinwood boys

beantownbaby

what is the deal with this program? it was one of the best in middle tenn. i have seen them play on three occasions and it is not good for collinwood fans. it seems no one is interested in these young men. i watch them play perry co. very hard and against santa fe and clifton they never showed up. what is other fellow collinwood fans suggest?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Collinwood needs Bryant. Simple as that. Sure have been running their mouths about how they don't want him and how worthless he was as a defensive player and all lately, but you know they could sure use a guy averaging around 20 points a game lately. Collinwood needs something, maybe let them play some Middle School teams or something to boost their confidence.

I Agree..i think c-wood could use bryant back too...cuz he sure is helpin our team out a lot.We love bryant,hes awesome.Hes a great guy with a great personality and hes a great defensive and offensive player,and anybody on the c-wood team that bad mouths him is just jealous because they arent as good as he is. He doesnt bad mouth any of his oppenents because he also has great sportsmanship. Go Wildcats!

• 2 weeks later...

Collinwood didnt look good at all at the begginning of the year when they scrimmaged us(Madison) before the season....and that was our first actual game in school history because we are a first year school and we didnt have 2 of our starters and we played our JV as well during the game and still hung with them....in all honesty they looked terrible....as nice as i can say it.