top team in knoxville

thsstatebound04

while i respect your post no matter how much you bash my rankings, all you farragut fools need to remember, your team LOST ( what? lost?) to catholic last year at farragut, and its so funny how this year's game was cancelled. i mean, how about we put this into perspective: your starting five is a solid, if unspectacular, group that hustles, and, while lacking any real talent, has some size. now, as for catholic, you have quite a few athletes. starting as a freshman at notre dame, and transferring to catholic his junior year in the middle of the season, tony fox has two things none of farragut's players do: talent AND balls. brett connor is the surprise of knoxville this year and he is by far the smoothest player in knoxville this year. dan sheridan will beat any post player for farragut, and jay davis(?) for farragut is a piece. i mean the kid is tall and can shoot and pass ok. that doesn't make him jesus in sneakers. he would probably be the third or fourth best player at catholic. so when you try to type some response about how awful my rankings are (listening to some type of christian alt-rock band or worse yet, 50 cent, on your dell laptop, opening a new picture of heidi klum to put into your personal folder for after you're done posting on coacht, making sure to lock the door ahead of time so dad won't walk in like last time which led to a very embarassing scene) remember this, i will make you cry. oh yes, i will. so, here are my new and improved rankings:

1) ae

2)catholic

3)fulton

4)maryville

5)bearden

6)farragut

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA HAHAHAHHAHA oh my gosh you're an idiot - i mean i really have nothing to say...and all that about my Christian Alt-rock 50-cent heidi klum shutting the door so my dad doesn't walk in crap....wow that was good! sounds like you know an awful lot about doing all that! but i really dont want to talk about you TRYING to bash me cause i could really care less what you have to say about me - but you went back to LAST YEAR to talk about Farragut-Catholic and who cares!??! and farragut doesn't have talent? ask about anyone that's seen them play - how does greg gibson or tim torrence not have natural God-given talent? explain that one to me? and im glad tony fox is your new idol - since you go to catholic do you all pray to him like you pray to mary?

And now to your rankings....you're just trying to make me mad which you really don't with those because they are laughable...you put two teams ahead of farragut that farragut defeated handily - but the farragut-fulton game should be a fantastic ball-game that will show a lot of how things look in East TN! real test for the admirals against a very talented, athletic, well-coached fulton team

and just wondering stones...do you play football? just a friendly question cause yall had an outstanding year! i enjoyed watching you all play in the playoffs since Farragut can't put together a winning team

Edited by yallalreadyknow248

stop replying dude, i won the argument. and you trying to get buddy buddy with me playing football? i don't care if you care what i say about you. i'll say it again. christ kid, let it go. i'm going to bed. i just got tired since you took my joke and tried to throw it back at me, which is just so stupid it makes me sick. come up with jokes of your own if you are going to bash. mine will be better, but thats not the point. the point is you can try some of your own and watch as i quickly reply with an entirely more witty and never buddy buddy post. if you want to reply, by all means do, but please try your own funny jokes. i really dislike the fact people can't come up with their own stuff.

You have no idea what you are talking about stones. Have you even seen Farragut play this year. They have great talent. You can't tell me that you can score more than 30 points in a game and not have talent. And the ranking this year have nothing to do with last year. And i know you just but bearden ahead of farragut to make us mad but it's crazy, we beat them by about 20. And i can care less about your dad walking in on you. With that said i'm going to post my rankings.

1) Fulton

2) Farragut (this could all change after monday night but neither team will drop lower than 2nd.)

3) Austin East

4) Bearden

5) Maryville

its obvious stones has no respect for farragut and cannot come to the truth that we actually have a good team after 3 years of waiting and who cares what happened last year and its a new year where farragut is still undefeated...and its obvious the people at farragut don't have much respect for catholic since most of them haven't seen them play, maybe they do deserve that respect but since they're not undefeated theres no way you can put them ahead of an undefeated team in a poll; maybe hoops4ever is right and we should set up a side game and let them play to see who wins......by the way what was the inappropriate post

The best three teams in Knoxville are: Fulton, Farragut and AE.

I agree that Memphis teams would kill Knoxville teams but I find it amazing how bad the coaching is in Memphis and West Tennessee. Look at the State tournament AE annually finishes second to the best Memphis teams but beats a couple to get to the finals. Over the past few years Fulton has done well and beat a couple of Memphis teams to get to the finals but I think lost to a Nashville team. Any way you look at Memphis better night in and night out.

However, to say it dominates every sport is stupid. I think Maryville won 3 straight football titles in 4A. AE and Fulton have won two of the last three in 3A.

Farragut had maybe the best High School basesball team in the country last year.

The best three teams in Knoxville are: Fulton, Farragut and AE.

I agree that Memphis teams would kill Knoxville teams but I find it amazing how bad the coaching is in Memphis and West Tennessee. Look at the State tournament AE annually finishes second to the best Memphis teams but beats a couple to get to the finals. Over the past few years Fulton has done well and beat a couple of Memphis teams to get to the finals but I think lost to a Nashville team. Any way you look at Memphis better night in and night out.

However, to say it dominates every sport is stupid. I think Maryville won 3 straight football titles in 4A. AE and Fulton have won two of the last three in 3A.

Farragut had maybe the best High School basesball team in the country last year.

good post but i think that farragut will not be too good this year and lose many games