Summertown vs. Collinwood

ladyeagle00

What does everyone think about this game? My opinion goes to Summertown, these girls play with alot of heart, which helps them get the job done. Collinwood has also won some tough games, and has lost some very tight games to some good teams. Who does everyone think will come up with this District win???

Go S'town Lady Eagles!!

I think that Summertown will come up with the District win!! I dont think there is any question about it!! My team has played both of these 2 teams, and actually the Collinwood game was closer, and more down to the wire, but it was probly b/c our girls did nothing right all night, and the Trojanettes did nothing wrong all night!! From other scores i've heard in the last week or so, I definitely say Summertown!! Summertown is a very scrappy, and well-coached ball club!! Good Luck to both teams, and may the best team win!!!

GO LADY EAGLETTES!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Beleive me Lions den you don't want to know who fuzzy is really. I don't think any one wants to mess with him. I know that when people get on here they should not talk about individual players but i gotta say that somthin has got to be said. I have been hearing some info from the locker room as well as on the court conversasions and the collinwood team has some major problems with their coach as well as some of their players that fuzzy mentioned. I think the person that needs to be a man and step up and do something about it is collinwoods coach. Just thought I'd add my opinion on this little discussion. :P

HEY OLD SCHOOL20, and FUZZY, just as Lions Den stated, this crap doesnt need to be thrashed out on here!! If the two of u and the dressing room all really have problems with the coach, it needs to be taken up with the coach, not posts on coacht!! And that inddividual naming stuff by fuzzy was none other than ridiculous,everything you said may be true but these are age 14yrs. to 18yr old girls you are talkin bout on a public forum!! How ridiculous!! Thanx mods. for removing that assenine thread!! Im a DIEHARD, MUSTANGS FAN, but my gosh, i feel a little pity for the Lady Trojanettes now, good luck in the rest of the season, and just try ur best to ignore the idiots who post on here!!

GO MUSTANGS!! and #41!!! :unsure: