Lewis Co. 47, Giles Co. 38

PageMan

Our girls played great tonight. I believe we were up by 2 or 4 at halftime and after 3 quarters by 6. Giles Co's coach pulled all of their starters out during the 3rd quarter when we were up by 9 and then re-inserted them after the lead had been increased to 13 or 14. I know they weren't playing that great but I think this was a bit of a silly decision because all it did was dig a deeper hole for them. I can't give you many stats or anything PageMan but I'd say Nicole had at least 10 blocks. :P

Thanks goldenboy. Here is the box score from "The Tennessean"

Giles Co.....9....6....10...13.....38

Lewis Co....6...12...14...15.....47

Lewis Co. 47 - Brugmann 15, Tenison 14, Anderson 12, Bradley 4, Duncan 2

Giles Co. 38 - Leslie 15, Wade 6, Ewing 4, Coleman 4, Ballentine 4, Ewing 3, Lewellyn 2

Three Point Goals: Lewis Co. 2 (Brugmann, Anderson), Giles Co. 0

From what I see here, it looks like Lewis had a more balanced attack with Delicia Brugmann having a good night, and both Britni Tenison & Casey Anderson having their normal good games as well. Giles looks like Robin Leslie got her points, but scoring from others was somewhat lacking. Lewis must have played good defense to keep Ewing (Aljanise or Aldenise) from scoring. Congratulations Lady Panthers. See you Lewis Co fans on Friday.