Unaka and Cosby

quarterpounder

Unaka has a good team. They are very quick. We played good they did too. Tim Blakely had a good game and Kevin played good. Unaka's Rusty Chambers was the difference in the game. He never missed a foul shot and he is a great passer. He had around 20. His defense was good on Kent. That #50 Jones was good to. Unaka is big. I thought Coach should have taken a timeout because the press was hurting us. We need to focus on Greenback because this will be a tough game. Black will come back and play his best game Friday.

Go Eagles

Yes, unaka pulled out the win it was a great game they are both 2 good teams. But I was wondering if anyone seen the cosby player #21 I think it was push #50 then #25 grabed #21 and #50 just droped his head and went to the locker room. Man this really looked good I didn't have anyone on any team i'm just a unaka fan.

GOOD LUCK RANGERS!

Both teams played hard and tempers will flare. I did not see that only 55 from unaka was throwing the elbows. Unaka is not nearly as bad as two years ago. You can tell that #24 is not only the best player but the leader. He spent all night trying to keep 55 from getting a T which he should have gotten. Kent is our leader so I am sure he will not let things get out of hand. Let's turn our attention toward Greenback and Cloudland.

Coolcat,

What you are referring to happened at the end of the game with the Cosby players getting upset with one of their own. It was an up tempo game and tempers will flair. As far as elbows flying, that happened with both teams at both ends of the floor at both games - that's just going to happen when everyones fighting for position and the ball. Still, was a good game to watch, both teams fought hard and didn't give up. Good Luck to Cosby with the rest of their season.

Edited by buzzcut

buzzcut,

it was at the end of the game when they started to shake hands #21 had fouled out earlier and was all cosby players looked as if he didn't think 50 played well as i see it 21 was out of line if he thought he could have done better he should have not fouled as much and maybe he could have been at the end of the game and he could of won the game what i am saying is that the fans memory of the game needs to be what a great team cobsy is not gee they are a good team too bad one of the players has to be a smart &$%

buzzcut,

it was at the end of the game when they started to shake hands #21 had fouled out earlier and was all cosby players looked as if he didn't think 50 played well as i see it 21 was out of line if he thought he could have done better he should have not fouled as much and maybe he could have been at the end of the game and he could of won the game what i am saying is that the fans memory of the game needs to be what a great team cobsy is not gee they are a good team too bad one of the players has to be a smart &$%

coolcat 22 this >>>>> . is a period.

That post made my head hurt.

I asked my wife to read it and she came toward my monitor with her red pen.

This is why winning the regional is so important and hosting a sub-state game. I would hate to travel to Unaka to play in the sub-state. It's like playing at Duke or somewhere. Those fans are crazy.-

Is it true that Lady Eagle #21 thinks Ranger # 24 is the stuff! We were entertained throughout the night.

Edited by blueeagle