Whats happened to Jackson County B-Ball

baller1

What has happened to the blue devils.They have went down in the last year, and they look to have a lot of talent.They have Cory hardin which is the best player in the district.NO DOUBT.They have Travis Thompson which is a very good ball handler and shooter.The other three players that can really contribute is Dusty Tidwell,Nathan Kernea, and John Godwin.lets go Devils the season has just begun.Cory can really change this teams season around if they will rely on him a lot more.

Cory Hardin is a great player, so doubt about it, but I believe the reason Jackson County is down is due to the fact the district is much stronger than it has been in the past from top to bottom. JC does not have the depth that it had for the past 5 seasons and that is another factor. Everyone knows that any team in the district could beat another on any given night, and JC has had some bad breaks. While they have a potent offense, their defense has been the achille's heel.

Actually the J.C. boys don't have an achilles heel on defense. The best part of their team is their team defense. They have only one player who has had any playing time to amount to anything before this season. So, I'd say they have done pretty well so far this year. Now, as far as last year they had much more talent than this year, but this year they hustle and play with lots of heart. As far as Corey Hardin goes, he didn't go to camp with the team and only started playing right before the season started. So, I think he will get better has the season starts winding into district play.

In conclusion, don't state whats wrong with the J.C. boys, because only lack of experience and confidence are all these boys need to be very competitive every night. If you don't believe me just ask Cookeville boys, they were tied last night with about 2 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter. J.C. finally wore down but not before winning the respect of all who saw the game including the Cavaliers coaching staff. So continue playing hard blue devils and keep playing hard!!!!!!!!!

Cookeville got many open shots in the first half, and were not able to connect. Its just in the second half, there shots finally started going down, and ended up winning by 24. I will say this about jackson co though, in both the cookeville games, they have rebounded very well, but they have had way too many tounovers angainst the press and traps.

You have to be kidding me. Cory Hardin best player in the district????? Have you seen the other players in the district. Ledbetter, Shanks, Holmes, Reeder, Stephens....the list goes on. Either you haven't seen Jackson play a district game this season or you are Cory Hardin's mom.

I don't know what you mean by they team has went down since last year. How many district games did they win last year? 1 or 2 maybe? I don't think they even got out of district.

I have to give it to Jackson County for the amount of talent they have they do play well. But 1) they don't have much talent and 2) they are young. I say give this team a few years and they will be better.

Cory Hardin is a great player, so doubt about it, but I believe the reason Jackson County is down is due to the fact the district is much stronger than it has been in the past from top to bottom. JC does not have the depth that it had for the past 5 seasons and that is another factor. Everyone knows that any team in the district could beat another on any given night, and JC has had some bad breaks. While they have a potent offense, their defense has been the achille's heel.

what r u talkin bout.....the district is waayyy down from where it was....we can barely name 5 good players now.... :huh: ....

I totally agree with sleep23.This year there not that many dominate players.I remember a few of the players that made 2nd and 3rd all district would have been top candidates for mvp this year.I stil like my odds of Hardin being the top player this year if he gets his shots.NO DOUBT!!