Bradley Central @ McMinn County

BCHStrack1

What is everyone's predictions on this game? I know that McMinn is very hungry for a win against Bradley. I heard it has been something like 16 straight regular seasons games since they have beaten them. Can McMinn's big gun offset the powerful Bradley attack? What does everyone think.

I think that Bradley will be too much for McMinn. Bradley will blow a close first half lead into a 20 point win.

Sorry but our big gun has not been such a big gun lately. Teams that are strong have shut Jujuan down a lot. The key for the black and gold will be if the other players step it up so double teaming JuJuan is not an option. Maurice Smith is excellent if staying out of foul trouble, and Jared Price could also get the team going and make a difference. Even on our court, it would be a major upset to beat Bradley.

blackandgold,

I agree with you, the Smith kid could be a very good player if given more chances. I have a question that maybe you can answer. Does JuJaun take most of the shots in the offense because he wants to be the star or does the coach tell him to or what. It seems to me that McMinn could be a much better team if JuJuan would do more to make those around him better than trying to be a one man show all of the time? Just wanting someones opinion who is closer to the situation.

I say Bradley will come hungry after the Walker Valley game. I know Bradley has a well balanced attack but I think Kellen Pickel will put on a three point clinic. He is an outstanding outside shooter and after all the talk about how he was not a factor in the Walker Valley game makes him that more dangerous. I say Bradley by 20.

Edited by ProHScout