who has the best 145

g-natin2005

Well, Bond Davis is the best D1 145 in the rankings, and I think the rankings are right on this one. Also, Blair from McCallie pinned him in the finals of Father Ryan, so that makes him the best 145 in the state, so far.

Blair is very impressive, but I believe he will never be able to pin Bond Davis again with both wrestling 100%. With all due respect to Gordon, and the blue tornatic family, I also believe Blair would be hard pressed to win against either Sanders or Davis without pinning them.

Soms

Edited by Sommers

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be a little off topic here (sorry), but who will be the 145 for McCallie when it comes time for the state? I see Blair mentioned here as the best 145 in the state, but hasn't he been at 140 for most of the year? I know Manley has been at 145 too, but didn't I see Scotts name there during a holiday tournament in PA.? I'm confused. ;)

From what I've gathered, you are a very good eighth grade wrestler from Maryville. I can't think of your name right now. No, I don't wrestle. I'm in college, but it just seems like you are just saying Landon Hall because y'all go to the same school (jr./sr. high school). No offense. That's fine if that's you're opinion, and I never told you what to say on here.

I have read about Nick Lucaks since I was a freshman, and I'd agree with you on this one RMC. He has dominated a couple TN wrestlers such as Jake West and Spencer Manley in his career. I'm sure there are a few more names I don't know about. Best of luck to Lucaks on his quest for another state title, and best of luck at Senior Nationals, if he attends.

He has dominated a couple TN wrestlers such as Jake West and Spencer Manley in his career.

Dragon - I agree with RMC that Lucaks is a fine wrestler and like yourself wish him well in the future, but get your facts straight. Spencer Manley and Nick Lucaks from Collins Hill have wrestled 3 times in high school with Spencer winning 2 of those matches. Dominating?

Walkenvol is right they have met 3 times. I can't speak for him, but I love to see them wrestle again.

It's hard ot believe that the seniors have only a few more weeks left of high school wrestling. I for one will miss Manley, James, Lane, Leen, Lukacs and so many others when this season is over.