Giles Co. student section

IrishBaller13

hey man.....dude i planned on sitting with yall anyway i hate ba cant wait to see them get killed.....and whats up with these people saying yall are too rude and stuff during the game we were making fun of each other but yall were awesome and after the game we were cool and talked.....cant wait till tomorrow night baby i might have to tailgate

heck yeah man! Come on over! I love to get rowdy during the game, but as you know I am cool to talk to you before and even after the game. What time you getting there? I may get there early like 4:30 or 5 and watch JV for a bit and get ready for the game. I cant wait! You got MSN messenger?

nah i got aol im but i will be there 4-5 too.....me and my boys are goin to kfc and getting a huge bucket of chicken and are just hanging out until the jv game cuz we play them on friday and i wanna see what their jv looks like......during the game i will be rowdy as anything man i am a giles co fan tomorrow night might have to bring my clown wig to the game