Gibson Co. beat Dyer Co.

JWhumboldt

d.c has no bench this year, they were blessed with folks in the past like fisk, crittenden,perry powell,jon morris,johnson and others, unfortunately they are all gone. as far as getting outcoached, that was not the case friday night, i' ll put butch up againest anybody.

also state gazette reported today that antonio mitchell is no longer on the team for dyer county, sources say he was asked to quit or be dismissed and he quit.

i am sure there will be more on this later.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Antonio Mitchell deal has nothing to do with personal trouble or team violations. It is all about egos. Also, Antonio will probably be wearing black and gold at the end of the season or at the start of next season.

what? is he moving to halls? trenton?

do you know what you are talking about or are you just starting a rumor?

let me put one to rest right now.......he will not be playing for dburg....so lets put an end to that RUMOR ....... regardless of what you hear.....

the best thing he can do is go beg to come back.....and take his punishment for quitting and play his senior year out at dyer county......