Oneida coming to destroy rockwood in their house!

anonymous123

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to start off with oneida beat scott high in the scrimmage earlier, and not to mention the loss to coalfield by around 15 in over time. compared to oneida 2 wins over coalfield. not to mention the 10 point loss to york with out ledbetter, and oneida only losing by 2. so why dont you just try to win a game and then start to talk.Then you talk about Oneidas weak competition, whats up with that. Even though oneida is SINGLE-A Shs still couldnt beat HALF the comp. that oneida plays.Oh ya SHSSr if you talk so big speak up whats your real name???

first of all, scott beat oneida in the scrimmage by around 15, but oneida didnt wanna keep score so they could say that they won. next, oakdale and sunbright arent the greatest of teams. everyone in scott's district would beat oneida handily. i know oakdale and sunbright are great teams too, i guess thats why oakdale lost by 91 points to harriman. maybe we should scrimmage again and maybe you can turn on the scoreboard so you cant say you won when you got dominated.

Shssr Oneida and Rockwood both DRILLED SHS, I dont know who you are and where you learned to count oh wait you do go to SHS so i guess its understandable that you cant even keep count with a basketball score, and anytime that shs wants to play oneida boys are ready, and they will hand you another loss to your school tradition!!! What your record 0 and what oh wait you beat those teams that u talk about ath are so easy. But wait u can handle rockwood but can't even beat coalfield. Maybe you would win a game in single A but wait you can't even beat the 4th ranked team. (Coalfield)

I'll give you the coalfield game but you know good and well we kicked your We kicked the sugar out of Rockwood by 15 in the first scrimmage of the year. How many times did you even make it past half court on us? Anytime your ready well By so are we. Yuns are chicken and wouldnt play us with the score board on so no one knows how bad we really beat you. HOLLA. Written by the starting five. That kicked

Either watch your manners or you will no longer be posting on this board...Bballtn

Edited by BBALLTN

Keep talking. We know we beat you, you all can talk all you want. Have fun with another losing season. Oh and didn't you all play Sunbright and Oakdale? Yes they aren't very good teams but neither is Scott County. I wouldn't doubt at all that Rockwood beat you all either. They are a good team. At least we play good out of district comp. such as Pickett and York and COMPETE. Win some then say something.

The scrimmage that was played in early fall was won by oneida and may have been a decently close game, the reason being is that some of Oneidas starters were still playin football in the State Play offs. I guess SHS can't use the same reason because they havent been in about 7 or 8 years!!! Starting 5 if you all are wanting to play bring it! I think the ShS players are just geting a little discouraged, Because there a Double A team in basket ball and can't even beat the bottom braket teams in SINGLE-A, When there little neighbor Oneida that has around 350 students compared to around their 1,000. Oh yea Congrats on your BIG win over oakdale, Looks like you will get to add another win to the GREAT shs 3-15 record!!! WAY TO KEEP THE TRADITION GOING!!!

On another note, going to be a great game Friday against Rockwood. Oneida needs all the fan support the can get so come on down.