Oneida coming to destroy rockwood in their house!

anonymous123

I thought this thread was about Oneida @ Rockwood...

That's the only game that matters right now to either team...

If Scott HS is so worried about whether or not they beat Oneida in preseason scrimmage that there was no score being kept, then 1 of 2 things are going on...1)Scott HS doesn't have their minds on there own season and district games, or 2) supposedly beating Oneida in a preseason scrimmage was the highlight of their season, and some of their careers...

Neither one is good.

The reason there was no score was because both coaches decided and agreed upon it. Ask either one of them, they will tell you the truth...

But, back to the topic of this thread....

Oneida @ Rockwood what is shaping up to be the District title game...

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Preseason wins Vs. Oneida and Rockwood. Way to go, you beat a team in the preseaon when they hardly try and when they are out of half their team because of Football. How bout you make yourself a parade in Scott County. Back to teams that know how to win. Rockwood Vs. Oneida Friday will be for the division, Odds are that the winner will get 1st in the Tourny and that 1st round bye, which is big. Rockwood needs to get out of their shooting slump if they wanna win. Oneida needs to do the same thing they did last week.

Word of advice: Don't jump in other peoples ditches! SHS is obviously trying to find a shining moment in an otherwise disappointing season. OHS and RHS are on the rise and Scott thinks it can ride on your wave. Look, different districts, different classes, different teams, and different coaches, don't get caught up in a bunch of whiners like shssr and others. Scott is in the ditch right now, lets not humor them by jumping in, too! B)B)B)

Here's a concept that might amaze both Scott and Oneida: We're in the same county. How about support one another? I have been to both Scott and Oneida games this year as an impartial observer. I'll tell you the truth: It would be a great game between the two of them. It's hard to say who would beat who. Neither team is decidedly better than the other. Who won the preseason scrimmage? It was very close to even. Neither team won by enough to say that they dominated the scrimmage. Coach Kevin Windle is doing a great job getting Oneida's program out of the slump it was in last season and back on track. Coach Bill Hall is doing the same at Scott, but it's going to take a bit longer, obviously. Scott is right where they need to be, they just haven't turned the corner yet.

As for Oneida and Rockwood: It's going to be a fantastic game and I'm looking forward to it. With teams like Harriman and Wartburg still hanging around and wanting to play spoiler, perhaps even compete for the title, I wouldn't say the winner of Friday's game is going to walk away with the title, but it will sure give them a leg up!

Close to even. I think Rockwood wins, but you just never know.

hey mark when u guys can beat the lenoir citys and loudon teams maybe u can get on here and run ur mouth bout shs ball. who cares bout coalfield it isnt a crucial game for shs basketball. unfortunately we have better teams to play than coalfield and sunbright and those little one A schools. And about the scrimmage y didnt u guys turn on the scoreboard are you to afraid that all ur fans would see you get ur butts kicked by shs. rockwood man u guys are just plain terrible. you guys cant even hang with kingston and we led them the whole game and foul trouble cost us the game. o yea, we scrimmaged wartburg too. seems like they beat u all by 20. We just beat them by 15. lets scrimmage again and this time lets not pretend that the scoreboard is broken. HOLLA

SHS STARTING FIVE

This is Rockwood Vs. Oneida. Go celebrate your 15 point win over Wartburg, but may i tell you that you aren't the smartest guy in the world. Rockwood beat Wartburg by 20. Terrible Rockwood just out did you there. And terrible Rockwood beats up on these little one A teams that shs loses to but doesn't worry about. And we can't hang with Kingston? shs lost to Kingston by 10 and 15, Rockwood lost by 7 and 8, which only totals 15. Now please stop talking trash if the only thing you have to back it up is a game with no scoreboard were only half of Rockwood's team played.

Edited by XtremeLoco

hey mark when u guys can beat the lenoir citys and loudon teams maybe u can get on here and run ur mouth bout shs ball.  who cares bout coalfield it isnt a crucial game for shs basketball. unfortunately we have better teams to play than coalfield and sunbright and those little one A schools.

SHS STARTING FIVE

Not taking anything away from the coaches of both Loudon & Lenior City, (both are good guys) but...they have a combined record of 7-25......

Not saying anything bad about them, I know Loudon has a down year this year, but Coach Mitchell will be back on track very soon with his very talented freshmen/sophomore group...so, shs, you better get them while you can...

Just wanted to clear that up...it seems as though shssr, you don't have anything backing your statements...Oneida/Rockwood play "those little single A" teams because they are in their district...why do you play them?

Edited by threeball

lets scrimmage again and this time lets not pretend that the scoreboard is broken.

C'mon, Headhunter, stop kidding. Coach Hall and Coach Windle agreed to that format before the scrimmage ever took place. You guys have your opportunity to prove your stuff: Take it to the court. Beat the socks off of your district competition. Last night was a big win over Lenoir City. Andy County is going to roll into town next week. Prove your point on the court. I hope you all do. Scott High School is my alma-mater, and I would love to see them in the region tournament.

unfortunately we have better teams to play than coalfield and sunbright and those little one A schools.

SHS STARTING FIVE

You're right it is unfortunate that you have better teams to play than Coalfield. If that is so, and I have no reason to disbelieve you, then expect to get a spanking in those games because I believe the Coalfield/SHS showed that Coalfield was the better team. Meaning those teams you gotta play better than Coalfield will be taking you to a basketball clinc or the woodshed, I don't know which.

I have seen both Oneida and SHS play at Coalfield, my preference is Oneida, with a couple of problems. If the behavior settles down they might make it to the great 8 while SHS is sitting home waiting for their whippin in baseball.