Oneida coming to destroy rockwood in their house!

anonymous123

...(at a loss for words)...I am am very surpries to say the least at these posts. Not that we Indians don't appreciate it we do. Four of our players, including myself, are at my house and just wondering what got into these Highlanders. Not talking smack just rather surprised. Yeah Xtreme, Casey( the guy who slapped the floor) hit a slick spot and fell, wasn't intentional. Anways good game, can't sya enough, wish every game was liek that except with a different result.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so wuts your name bball213...since your so big and bad...speak up and lemme know who this is....it cant be the zone buster can it? i saw u at the big vols game with louisville....u tryin to get some pointers from louisville's garcia? need all u can get to "bust those zones".... :lol:

HOLLA! :rolleyes:

Edited by wanker21

Hahahahahahahh.......So Dustin......how is your off season going? Oh Mark....did you keep the bench nice and warm for your fellow mighty mighty Indians at the Rockwood Game.....I assume Casey liked the ground.......hahahahahhah

If You All want to see a real game come watch the Anderson/Scott game at home at 6:30 on Feb 5th........Holla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHS STARTERS

Yet all of Rockwood LOVES him. I didn't know it but Rockwood went to Coalfield and won tonight.

They played at Rockwood. Coalfield is hosting a Jr. High tourney. Listened to Rockwood Coach on the radio (and yeah that play by play guy can't hold a candle to the WECO guys). He sounded disappointed that they only won by about 12. Could have be due to a low scoring affair on both sides. Barely broke forty total for Rockwood.