District 5 AA

wvstangs8

So what are the complete standings of District 5 AA? Is Walker Valley or McMinn Central on top? Walker lost to them in their first match of the season? Does that mean that it will come down to their next game at Central to see who is going to be district champions? If you have any information on this please post it. Thank you

Well, my team is in 6AA and I have been keeping a watchful eye on 5AA. This is our first year back(moved up from Single-A) since 2000. It seems as though McMinn Central and Walker Valley will vie for the #1 & #2 spot. Meigs County will probably take the #4 spot(I think Tellico Plains will get 3rd). Polk County just beat Meigs on last night which puts them in a very unusual predicament. They(Meigs) will need to run-the-tables to place any higher than 4th place. Anything can happen in the District Tournament but it seems that the above teams may enter the Region Tournament as stated above.