Unionville\Richland

Unionvegas

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vegas,

i wonder who are you? i see you on here all the time and love to read your post's you alway's have good insight on all the games. and i will agree that Unionville is red hot but don't count out our Lady Rocket's from Chapel Hill, we may not have a great record but we can make some noise come postseason.

your pick for Unionville to beat MC on Feb 3rd is bold, I cant wait to see how that one turns out.

This game is huge for both teams! If the runnin' gunnin' Queens can come away with the win they may be a team that will have to dealt with come tournament time. The same could be said for Richland. If they come out with the victory it could propell them for a late season run. My prediction the Queens by 6.

Vegas:

Players got hurt and knock us out sync, But it really comes down to Free throws, Free throws They made them: We did not Our younger players played alot but just need more playing time to really help. Maybe after tonight they will get better. You need a bench. To many players are in the crowd and not on the court but the girls playing are getting better and playing like a team

Edited by Sidetrain

Train,

I couldn't agree more, Unionville has more talent than any team i know of sitting in the stands. All I can tell them is this, your in Highschool once and only once so no matter if you like the coach or if your parents like the coach, you have one shot and that is it. I mean what are you proving by not playing? Maybe not now but sooner than later alot of these girls will regret that they did not play when they had a chance.

vegas

I don't believe it all the coach. I agree with ump no coach will make everybody happy but it get down to attitude. My duagther is one that I wish she was playing because it is her senior year and I believe when it all done she will wish she stayed with it. But we let her make up her mind herself. She loves softball so that all she wants to do. She might not have help tonight but that would have be anybody to put in when our line up is getting hurt. Coach Garrtte(SP) is doing a good job with the TEAM he has. Remember basketball is a team game not for one person. Brothers and Layne can not beat you alone but they work hard at what they can do.

Go Team Viqueens keep up the hard work and play <_<