D A V I D P R I C E

NCSeagle

who cannot love David Price...you either love him or your jealous of him!!! Lets all face it, hes probably the most dominant pitcher in the State and most likely the South. But we are talking about basketball. The kid can shoot the ball. Last time i looked on Tennessean.com he was 2nd in the state with made 3's...He is a god.

I want everyones input on the guy,lover or hater!!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched David Price play a couple of times in the Ryan Tournament and thought he was outstanding. He handles the ball well and can shoot the rock with the best of 'em. With sidekick Kris Lee, Price is able to get his points and be a team leader. For a guy who "just needs to worry about beating Oakland and Riverdale and not getting his points(see Oakland/Riverdale thread)", he sure is pretty good.

Guest Oakland

i agree wholeheartedly he is a player, but he wont be remembered as much of anything unless he wins the big games. the man absolutely shys away from rebounding down low and if he could improve on that, he would be a major star. i just dont want people to get the impression that i am hatin on price, but i would much rather have a winner rather than a guy who averages 25-30 pts a night

Guest Oakland

no doubt i would want a guy who can score like that, but if it means an up down season, i would rather just take a guy who has a good all around game. yeah price has a full ride to vanderbilt, but if he isnt willing to sacrifice his body for the greater good of the team, then something's wrong

pro ball is a gimme man....scouts have been quoted saying hes a possible 1st rounder. You obviously have no idea what are you talking about cuz if the word 1st round is ever dreamed of - its a gimme

tell me another guy that even is close to the same level as David....you are now clueless

i think you should stick with the basketball comments