12AAA, what about it?

BigJack

12aaa has alot of shooters and they score alot of transition buckets the defene is good its just that the games are so fast paced that there are going to be alot of points scored. some of the best games in tn are in 12aaa and not only Glencliff the whole district is good with no win guaranteed that's basketball when you can go to a game and not be sure in who will win those games are the most interesting and attract the most people.

lack of defense. we'll see soon how 12-aaa stacks up against other teams in the state.

the teams that are successful in 12-aaa play full court pressing up-tempo style of basketball. so to a team that can't handle full court pressure and athleticism, they will get blown out and only one team will have scored a lot of points. 12-aaa has adjusted to each others style, so thats why the games are high scoring and entertaining, you break the press you get an easy bucket. easier said than done.

The jury is still out for me on 12-AAA... I'm not sure how good the district is right now, though they performed well at the Father Ryan X-mas tourney...

How did an average Hillsboro team blow Glencliff out of the water by 30 Points????? That does not bode well when your best team has such a bad loss...

And I saw Antioch recently, a middle of the back 12AAA team, get smoked by Oakland by 20+ points. I just dont' know what to think of the district.... Started off strong, but is fading fast with Stratford and Whites Creek's struggles...

Oh, and no, Glencliff does not play a lick of defense. Very talented team that can make a run behind Gordon, but absolutely terrible defense...