Waverly Beats Camden By 20

RUGDU

Big ups to Waverly on a great game. They could have beat almost any team in the state the way they played tonight. Ricco is the best point guard i've seen this year hands down. Bubba was also on tonight,i think the whole team was hittin. Props to Camden though on good sportsmanship, they kept their cool the whole game even though waverly fans were alittle obnoxious. Theres a difference in cheering for your team and tying to start stuff. But Waverly ame out on top, good game.

All true, and congrats from this way as well! Ricco was awesome, a couple hotdawg tendencies, but hey, he is a very talented player!

One of the best displays of "charmed shooting"! They just couldn't miss. Does anyone have a shooting % for Waverly? It had to be 90 +!

I enjoyed the student section early, but when it approached blow out status, they couldn't stand it & started the grade-school stuff...too bad. I had them on my list for "Best Student Section" previously...

Best of luck to Waverly thru the rest of the season! Ya'll played a great game!

GO LIONS!

www.camdenlions.com

I did not get to see the Camden game, but I did listen to it on the radio at home. I think that Kennyc is right, about Waverly shooting had to shoot 85% or something of that sort and Camden seemed ice cold from everywhere. The confidence I had in 12, (Hampton right?) was somewhat diminished by his 0 for 6 or 7 shooting day, but I still think that with a little bit of playing time he can be what cures what ails Camden.

One other thing, I was not at the game as I have already said, but I could hear Waverly fans screaming over Flashes's voice, and call me old fashioned but I think that calling names when you are up by twenty just shows what ignorant punks those Waverly people are, too bad we could not teach them a lesson.

Keep your heads up boys you played well and for shooting 60% less than your opponent and losing by twenty is not that bad of a loss, and you seem to have it pretty easy the rest of the way. Good luck.