livingston academy girls

midstatefan

Well for one they only have 4 seniors this year on the team. How can you say that the Wildcats can win the state with no worries? I agree that the Lady Cats are flowing with talent and have a great chance to win the state this year. I don't agree with the comment "they will win with no worries" When you have teams like Jackosn Co./Upperman to go thru before you even make it to state. I know that they have already beaten both of them first but still don't get to carried away there's still alot of the season left! Good Luck to the Lady Cats of LA!!!!... ;)

Trust me, Livingston may make it to the State but it will not by any means be a CAKewalk. Upperman and Jackson County are two great teams. Let's just remember that Jackson Co. is the defending champions and have been for the past four years. They know what it takes not only to get there, but to get there and win it all. The only way to the State is through Jackson. Co. Good luck to all teams! It should be a great Dist., Region, and State Tourney.

Edited by coach21

Well for one they only have 4 seniors this year on the team. How can you say that the Wildcats can win the state with no worries? I agree that the Lady Cats are flowing with talent and have a great chance to win the state this year. I don't agree with the comment "they will win with no worries" When you have teams like Jackosn Co./Upperman to go thru before you even make it to state. I know that they have already beaten both of them first but still don't get to carried away there's still alot of the season left! Good Luck to the Lady Cats of LA!!!!... :justwrestle:

02wildcat is sprouting those devil horns :)

Ok, well I guess it's time to change my password...Whoever clicked into my account is obvioulsy an idiot...Keep in mind folks:  when you're dealing with message boards, you never know who's at the other end of the keyboard!

Elizabeth Woodard

You may have forgotten to log off this morning. B) I met your brother at the JCs tournament. B) He really picks them close. :angry:

Edited by jimbo44