275-John Bonbright(So.)

Alternates- Jonathan Byers(189)

Tim Steen(215)

Shane Penny(215)

Alan Winton(275)

Coaches- Jim Carr and Jamie Rens

Trainer-Kevin Wallace and Sarah Rose

Manager-Harlin Wilkin

Hats off to all of the Rebels, you've worked hard all season, and are improving with every practice and every match.

Hey Franklin County guys. I'm one of the Lincoln County guys. I think teams like ya'll and like our own are on the verge of breaking the ice for other teams in our region. We are still new programs in relatively small towns, unlike Wilson Central who have a bigger variety to choose from.( No disrespect intended) Take us for example. In our 6th year we've broken our school record for wins.It was 8 wins for the season, we have 14 or 15 team wins this season with most likely another win on the way. It may not be while you are on the team, but I promise that Franklin County will surprise some people in the next few years like we did this year. Good luck to the rest of the team for the rest of this season and for all the upcoming seasons.

I think it is fantastic that Franklin Co. has a team. I just wish we had one when I moved down from Michigan. I am proud of you guys and hope to see the program develop. Hopefully next year we can set up a dual with you guys. Have your coach let me know.

Also, would like to talk to all of the Franklin Co. guys at regions. Just look for the shortest coach wearing purple and gold(HA HA HA).

Good luck to you guys as you build this program.

Coach Gonyea

Smyrna High Wrestling

Franklin Co. Alumni Class of 1988. (Whew, am I really that old)