Tears for Cyclooones

ucweaver40

oh mi gosh, the brutus lady is having a cow ....maybe's she's from Elizabethton knockin on my spelling....who cares hey brutus girl...ya from Elizabthton? well u can enjoy a dose of what they're gonna get...and sparky can't post cause she's at a super bowl party but I'm sure she;ll be back tonite if you wanna read

Not even denying you've ever talked to me!! One trap after another! You wanna know your last English grade??? Ain't possible, I don't know it!! And I even know you!!!Having Fun yet???

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes I love it....brutalize the moron brutus.....and then dominate the heck fire out of his cyclones....brutus your cyclone chicks are going down down down down ...cyclone lovin' idiot.

3 minutes not bad for creating a new Unicoi alias and then posting!!

Dumb, da, dumb, dumb, DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually ucbooby...the cyclone parents have more class than you guys, but that wouldn't be too hard to do now would it. You're both classless and clueless. Obviously you don't read coacht too much if you think osubrutus is someones mom. hahahhahaha. And the posts from sparky and weaver, well their typical teenage, unicoi mentality.

I don't have anyone playing for EHS, but I do have a son playing for another school. we've played over there in baseball and basketball and you're just as crude in baseball as you are in basketball. Crude and stupid posts make you look exactly like that...Crude and Stupid. But after witnessing the parents in baseball last year, what more could be expected. Now go ahead and come back with that smart-mouth, kick your butt, in your face attitude. I need a good laugh before I go to bed :(

**Wanted** Someone needs to knock some sense into Brutus! :(  Where is Coachh17 when we need the truth to be told???

You know where I'll be Tuesday. If Catholic can make the trip, right behind the Unaka bench. Look for me there!

If Catholic cannot make it and EHS does play, I'll be behind the Elizabethton bench. Probably, in the first 3 rows. Look for me there.

Maybe Coachh17 will hold me for you?HA!

And I am going to bed with a good laugh. This is way better than the Super Bowl.

Edited by osubrutus