jacketman and the clown?

orcat

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I have to say is that you cry baby Mavs got your wish...no longer will Kingston have the best student section in the state...Happy Mr. Mav? You can credit yourself for this whole situation. Let me explain my point...you claim that you have a 17 year old daughter, am i right? Well I have one question..what the heck are you doing bad mouthing a bunch of kids? You know, you are the one who started this..if you hadnt got on this site and ran yor mouth to a bunch of Kingston kids that none of this would ever take place. I dont know about AC but in Kingston we take a lot of offense when it comes to crowd support...and now you are commenting on the administration...hah... you have never set foot in our school other than the gym how would you know one piece of information about our administration? you are the sole reason all of this bad blood has been occuring between Kingston and AC....

Another thing...it is amazing how stereotypical you guys can be (xtremeloco and the mav) you guys are talking about the city and the Community....I am sorry but it is a high school basketball game....I mean complaining on an online message board is doing nothing but making the situation worse. Everyone who gets on here complaining about how bad the student section is at Kingston is just asking for a reply for the Kingston students and it is creating a snowball effect that has got WAY out of control...you guys can sit and complain all you want but it is just goin to make matters worse....you ought to thank yourselves for the situation at hand....

My fault...I said nothing about the Kingston Student section before this incident happened. I am no AC fan and I am no Kingston fan. But as a neutral I have to say that this is the worst act of "CHEERING FOR A TEAM" as I have ever heard. You sait its Mav's Fault? because he called everyone out into the parking lot looking for a fault. The Kingston students need to stop being babys and blaming everyone else and admit what they did and take the punishment. Until you do that you all will continue to be a bunch of thugs like Mav but it earlier.