DII duals predictions

best_of_the_west

Here's how I see it. The loser of MBA/Notre Dame will face CBHS, and the winner of that match will go to the consolation finals. The winner of Father Ryan/Baylor will obviously go to the finals, and the loser should stroll to the consolation finals to meet the winner of the first situation. This sounds strange, but think about it...it would be better for MBA or Notre Dame to lose in the first round. That way, they will face CBHS to get into placement contention. If they win the first round, they will get destroyed by McCallie, and they will switch to the opposite side of the consolation bracket with the loser between Father Ryan and Baylor. That's the only glitch. Otherwise, it looks like a good draw (I doubt it was totally blind). So there you go MBA and Notre Dame. The first round's game plan is to lose. I think McCallie and CBHS got a good draw and MBA and Notre Dame got a bad draw. Some might think that Baylor and Father Ryan should not meet in the first round, but I don't think it really matters. McCallie has already beaten Baylor, so they deserve to get an easy road to the finals. Father Ryan still needs to prove themselves against one of the other two best teams (McCallie and Baylor). I like it. Everyone get ready. It's the most wonderful time of the year.