scott vs ac

headhunter69

Sorry etcoach, I didn't make the trip up for this one, so no explanation here. Just havin a little crow for breakfast. I never doubted SC's athletes, I love to watch Jefers play anything, I just didn't think that would be enough for our depth and talent. Apparently it was. Congrats to the Highlanders!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know where chill is this morning, but Scott just played their butts off.

AC started out missing layups and free throws, got down 11-0 or something and then ended up getting ahead as many as 9 or themselves before Chanoitt got hurt at a crucial juncture and Scott came roaring back.

Chanoitt was on the way to having the game of the year until his ankle twisted. He later returned but by then the damage had been done. It was a great high school game and one similar to the UNC/DUKE game last night except no OT.

Down by 2 Humphrey hits a 3 with around 20 secs left...AC by 1. The ball gets knocked out in back court with 15.7. A jump ball occursin the paint with 6.7 and then the underneath inbounds went to Boshears and he wiggled around for a jumper with 1.7...Scott by 1. Channoit clanged the rim from 35 at the horn.

good job red, yes it was a big win for scott,but that was one game and there are a few games left. who knows what will happen at tourney time.and as for the team up 27 north you showed your true colors and i would say Mr. harper will have something to say about that now Iam just waiting to see if they will play golf or run track at scott me personally I would say not.

Thank you and good day :P