top ten state rankings

ThaOne0

LaVergne has to go into the top ten after their second time beating Hendersonville and they have won like 10 straight. it wouldnt surprize me at all to see LaVergne in the state championship game against White Station or Bradley Central. lavergn has everything needed to win the state. a go-to man (chris darden), a 6'9" monster who is aggressive as heck (theryn hudson), a shooter (nate hancock), to go along with two of the most athletic people i have ever seen in high school (ronnie hickman and marrio hunter), not to mention they have depth at every position. state bound baby!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

With the utmost respect regarding LaVergne, since they did defeat Blackman Friday, i dont think that LaVergne is as good as most people think they are. Like I said a win is a win but those refs friday were horrible to say the least, especially in the 4th quarter when Blackman was making a comeback it seemed like every play their was a whistle against Blackman. But hey LaVergne and Blackman split the season meetings so good luck to yall in your tournament. :blink: